Code of Conduct
In order to protect the integrity of the contest, Mentors must agree to the following terms:
- This is a volunteer opportunity. Mentors may not accept any compensation for their efforts. Nor may mentors share in any prize winnings.
- Mentors may not contribute nonpublic code or other work product.
- Any intellectual property arising out of their work with an entrant shall be the property of the entrant.
- Mentors may work with multiple entrants but only with the express permission of each entrant.
- Meetings between mentors and entrants shall only take place in public spaces or online.